(Emblica officinalis), (Terminalia bellirica), and (Terminalia chebula).
Triphala is a combination of three fruits that have a long history of medicinal use in India. The rich legacy of this formula is comparable to its effectiveness as a digestive aid. This gastro-intestinal rejuvenative formula contains:
• Amla, a sour fruit that is high in anti-oxidants compound and has a regenerative effect digestive tissue and supportive organs.
• Haritaki, a bitter fruit that stimulates the digestive fire to support healthy nutrient absorption.
• Bibhitaki, an astringent fruit that supports healthy movement of food through the bowels; in this way, supporting elimination of toxins, within normal limits.
This formula also serves antioxidant, support healthy inflammatory response, and immune-modulatory functions in the body.
Uses and Actions
• Gastrointestinal support*
• Digestive tonic*
• Liver support*
• Mild laxative*
• Supports healthy digestion*
• Supports liver health*
• Supports healthy detox*
• Supports eye health*
• Fruit from each herb is use